Thompson's FDA Compliance Expert Suite is an online library providing the content of all of Thompson’s FDA publications and databases. Thompson specifically designed this digital research library to help you easily navigate the complex web of FDA compliance challenges.
With Thompson's FDA Compliance Expert Suite, we give you the dependable FDA intelligence you need to be 100 percent confident that you comply with today’s rapidly changing rules and regulations.
Major Topics Covered
Thompson's FDA Compliance Expert Suite covers topics such as:
- Medical Devices
- Advertising and Promotion
- Clinical Trials
- Food Labeling
Thompson's FDA Compliance Expert Suite allows you to:
- Stay ahead of the game with instant updates as soon as important changes happen - you won’t have to wait for a monthly, printed update, we’ll post late-breaking news and information on developing issues right away!
- Reduce your risk of receiving an FDA Warning Letter - or worse - with regulations, guidance, policies and checklists right at your fingertips - you’ll get all of these materials online to easily use and customize.
- Easily access our subject matter experts to ask them any question that you have.
- Access the Code of Federal Regulations and the U.S. Code - Quickly and easily consult the Code of Federal Regulations and the U.S. Code. State clinical trial laws and regulations are also available.
- Find out how others are dealing with violations cited by the FDA and HHS with the FDA Warning Letter and OHRP Determination Letter database that includes details on the violations that resulted in FDA and OHRP letters and what recipients are doing to satisfactorily correct the problems.
And, it’s cost effective: you’re paying hundreds of dollars less than what you’d pay if you individually purchased these online resources.
About Your Subscription
You will receive access to the entire FDA library of manuals at fda.complianceexpert.com. Your annual subscription also includes rolling digital updates, news, analysis and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. Additionally you will receive access to our FDA Enforcement Letter Database as well as our Clinlaw Database, which provides comprehensive information about laws and regulations governing clinical research for all 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia. If you have any questions or would like information about bulk pricing or site licenses, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by emailing email@example.com.